Kitty love | Prima Sketch Challenge

by - 1:19 PM

Hi..
Today I wanted to give the Prima marketing April sketch a go so
For my layout I turned it on its side I think it worked better for me with 2 photos 



I mixed light pink paint with some impasto texture paste and used a stencil that though would complement the patterned paper 
I also flicked a few colours to help with the flow of colour
I got to fussing cutting all those yummy flowers out


Adding a few layer behind my photos and more fussing cut flowers along with a vellum die cut doily for that laced touch I made a tag out of a bit of off cut patterned paper and tied a bit of twine in a bow


I also added some flowers and a few fussy cut butterflies they are absolutely lovely 

I have to say I'm really enjoying playing with this lovely patterned paper I love the shabby chic vintage style I can create with it .. I really want to play with other collections and can't wait to get them

Here is what I've used

8x8 Tales of you and me #991074
Vintage emporium flowers #586539
Alphabet stickers #570651
kaisercraft stencil
white Cardstock
couture creations doily die
cotton,twine,pink paint,impasto,mists, vellum,mini pearls
Flower punch














Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Beautiful! Love the pretty stenciled embossing and touches of vellum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx