Little girl tag

by - 8:07 AM

Hi.. 
Yep another little fun tag creation 
This time using the love papers from Prima marketing Tales of you and me
And I used some of those junkyard findings lace heart


I only had one corner bit left so I broke the flourish ends off and tuck them under the heart and I sanded the edges of the heart to smooth down the broken jagged edges
I die cut a ornate frame die a few time with cardboard and then just painted it with gesso
The leaves I colored with watercolours on watercolour paper


Tales of you and me #991074
Junkyard findings lace heart #891879
Vintage emporium flowers #586539
Finnabair clear stamp #960803
DD310 Kaisercraft Ornate frame die
Lace,twine,stamens,watercolours,cotton,machine stitching 

Thanks for looking 





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx