Shabby Chic BirdCage

by - 11:37 AM

Hi..
So for the 3 days I've been home on my own with just my fluffy boy to keep me sane lol
The kids and hubby went to help family move house so I stayed home to mind the pets
And I didn't mind at all as us crafters do we love getting some creating done !!
So I had this birdcage since early last year and it has been sitting on my shelf broken 
As when I brought it I had it on the back seat of the car and my oldest daughter put her bag on it without thinking so it got broke, but never mind we can always find some way of fixing it
So I set to work last night and had a play around because it was about time I decorated it and hung it on my craft studio wall ..I also created a process video tutorial of how I decorated it

So here are the pictures 





Here is my video tutorial 

products used
SB2125 Traditional Birdcage
PK355 Paper Pack
DD757 large flourishes
DD503 Decorative Die butterflies
SB700 Rhinestones silver
T303 foam tape
EM926 Lace Pack White 
KM102 Kaisermist Antique gold
gesso,white cardstock ,vellum

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx