Daydream Layout | prima product pick April

by - 11:51 PM

Hi..
Tonight I decided to play along with the new Prima pick for this month 
Loving the colours in the moodboard 


I decided to go with the muted colours and chose to use free spirit paper pad as it has 
A range of the colours in the pad and yes I did go with a white background I love the softness 


By using pastel muted colours ..
the cut file is part of a new set of intricate designs I've been working on
As they are very intricate design they look better big as a feature on the page
I traced around it on patterned paper to add colour behind it and put double sided tape behind 
To pop it of the page a bit and I layered my papers under my photo and tucking


The flower in between my photo layers with some double sided tape behind the photo layers to have it all the same height and then I added some little punched flowers from some of the patterned paper with a little bit of pink paint in the middle 


for my layout i used
Prima Free Spirit 6x6 paper pad #846664
Prima Vintage Emporium flowers #586539
white Cardstock
cut file created by me
cotton,twine,pink paint
Flower punch

Thanks for looking

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx