April Creations | Kaisercraft

by - 11:27 AM

Hi everyone 
Anita here sharing my projects for April 
I absolutely adore the cottage rose collection with all the pinks ,greens and shades of grey 
Perfect for scrapbooking those sweet girlie photos 
***
I started off by wanting to use a the script stencil on my White background 
 I mixed a little bit of candy mist with a bit of impasto
Then I wanted to add big heart cutout in pink to pop from the White background 
So I designed a heart cut file to cut out as my main using 2 patterned papers and machine stitched them together 

Cut file available in my shop


I layered a few patterned papers and collectables behind my photo   
Along with a bit of vellum and a doily


Then I fussy cut some flowers and added them top and bottom of my photo just tucking one 
Just under the photo layers then I added a circle sticker from the sticker sheet for my title and to finish it off I added some pearls top and bottom of my layout 

"Love This" Layout By Anita Bownds
P2078 Fragrant|P2075 Weatherboards |P2072 Wallpaper |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
P2070 Floral Bouquet |SS311 sticker sheet |KM115 Kaisermist Candy
IT903 Designer Template Script |SB716 Pearls - blush |EM405 paper dolies
other: cotton | silhouette cut |impasto |vellum |paperclip


***

"With Sympathy tea cup" card By Anita Bownds

here is a card i made using a Tea Cup Cut File you can download it from my blog
i love the soft colours in this collection lots of pinks and greens makes you thinks of vintage tea party's!

Close up of my card


here is a process video of my card




PP995 paper pad |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss |IP725 Ink Petal Pink
DD757 Decorative Die large flourishes |DD765 Decorative Die Comfort pack
DD312 Decorative Dies - leaves
other:silhouette cut 

***

With this layout I wanted to combine both collections 
Cottage rose and sea breeze 
I wanted to use a patterned paper from the sea breeze to add behind my silhouette cut design 
You can find my cut file here
I loved Mixing up the blue and the pink 
I used a strip of one of the patterned papers from the cottage rose collection 
I cut the corners and punched a little circle turning one end into a tag and using the scalloped card edge die I die cit the bottom of the strip



Then I added my laters behind my photo using pink patterned paper from the paper pad
Some vellum and I die cut one of the round fancy frames in White cardstock 
I also added some collectables tucked in my layers along with a border sticker 
And a sticker for my title 


"In these Moments Time Stood Still" Layout By Anita Bownds
P2018 waterfall |CT854 collectables |SB716 Pearls - blush |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
PP995 paper pad |P2072 Wallpaper |DD555 round fancy frames|SS310 Sticker sheet
DD523 Decorative Die Card creations scallop card edge
other: silhouette cut |vellum | paper clip


And here is a card I created playing with the stamps and paper pad



"Happy Birthday" Card By Anita Bownds
CD501 White cards |T303 foam tape |SB794 Pearls - Snow
DD555 round fancy frames |PP994 paper pad |CS253 clear stamps
F648 Mini Blooms - Sea Breeze |F631 Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze
other:copics


and here is another look at a card i made for the sea breeze post

and here is my process video of colouring the stamps


PP994 paper pad |CD501 White cards |T303 foam tape |CS253 clear stamps
other: machine stitching |copics


Thanks for looking 

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx