Adventure awaits layout | Sassy Scrappers Challenge

by - 8:00 AM

hi...
Today I'm sharing my take on this months challenge using rise and shine
I hope you all join in on the challenge as
this months winner will join us as a Guest Designer for October, with a kit valued at over $40.00
It's a fun recipe challenge ..full of bright beautiful colours
So come join the fun!!
As I had all these colours sitting in my stash 
I decided to create a few cut files to add to this layout if you would like to have a bit of fun with my cut files you can Download them here 
The photo is of my daughter eve walking along the footpath to the boat ramp 
It was before she got in the water down at the boat ramp trying to catch fish with her hands way too funny to watch lol


I gathered all my papers and embellishments and started by layering behind my photo.
After I was happy with my placement of everything.

 I used a bit of plastic added a few droplets of the mist and a spray of water and applied it to my cardstock and added a few enamel dots 


I hope you have lots of fun with this challenge as I have creating this layout

Check out the sassy store for the rise and shine collection from Amy Tangerine 
product used








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Love these bold awesome colors and wonderful layout! Love it sweetie! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx