hello beautiful layout

by - 10:41 AM

Hi there,
Sharing a layout for Kitaholic kits using the feb 2020 kit
Photo is of our kitty Luna..
I’m sure she was giving me a look of (really woman you’re taking another photo of me !!) lol...


I started off by add some mixed media to my patterned paper background 
Then I trimmed it down and backed it on another patterned paper to add a coloured boarder 


Then using my cameo I cut out a doily cut file using my cameo with pattern paper 
I backed doily with glassine paper then using my cameo I cut another bit from the wood grain paper to go behind the glassine paper just like using vellum 


Then I adhered the cut file down in the centre of the background 
And matted my photo and added ephemera and a tag to my photo along with a paper clip 


Next I used a title cut file hello beautiful and backed it with pink patterned paper and adhered it to my layout beside my photo 


Then I fussy cut some flowers and add them around the background and photo 
And a butterfly from the ephemera pack then using the leftover cuts from the doily cut file I add little hearts to 2 corners of my layout then I added a sticker from the sticker sheet
And a few flicks of gold paint..





Check out my video 




Happy crafting..





You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Absolutely charming Anita! I always love the colours you put together xK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx