love

by - 10:38 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
I’m sharing a layout created for
Sassy Scrapper this month and using this beautiful collection from pink paislee Luck us
So this month it’s all about love we have been together ever since I was 16 ...still going strong!!


I used our challenge mood board my inspiration was the envelopes to I used my envelope punch board 
from we r memory keepers bed little gift he brought me a few valentines ago...


I made each envelope with different pattern papers and tucked and layered each of them with ephemera
( I think they would work perfectly on a card too)
Then I used paper as my base for my layout then adhered them down in a grid


I matted my photo on papers from the collection and then added stickers and ephemera to finish it off







Happy crafting ..





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx