my lovely layout

by - 5:30 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
 sharing a fun mixed media layout with lot’s of flowers and leaves using unforgettable and happiness collections I really love how all the cocoa vanilla studio collections always work so well together and I absolutely love the bright and beautiful colours...


I started off with white cardstock and adhered it on sprightly pattered paper to add colour to my border around my white cardstock then stitched around the edges using my sewing machine 


Then I added watercolour to the cardstock and then mixing pink paint with heavy body gel 
Through a dots stencil to add more texture to the background 



Then I started adding flowers and leaves from a cut file from Paige Evans that I cut from unscripted ,garland papers and the 6x8 happiness paper pad using my silhouette cameo I added a flair and enamel dots and a few rhinestones from my stash


Then I matted my photo on papers From the 6x8 unforgettable paper pad and the blue pattern paper from the happiness paper pad and tucking it in the flower clusters and i used a title from the happiness cardstock titles 


And I finish off the layout by adding some ephemera and stickers around my photo 
And clear stickers around my floral cluster.




I hope I’ve given you some fun mixed media and floral inspiration 💗
Happy crafting...







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx