all curled up

by - 10:30 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
 sharing a layout using The truly grateful collection of my kitty all curled up in our bed on a cold morning every spring we shave him so it’s cooler for him in the summer as here in Queensland Australia it heats up after September and it takes quite some time for his hair to grow back ....


I started off with my white cardstock and backed it with pink patterned paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad then I used modeling paste and some Vick boutin pigment powders and using the heart confetti background cut from thick cardstock and used it as a stencil then next 



Because I really love making flowers as soon as I saw the flowers cut files I just had to make a lay with them and at the moment I have a thing for glitter so I cut out the first bunch of flowers using Paper 11 and add glue around the edges of the flowers and then added glitter then I cut the leaves from paper 3 using the layered flower and leaves and a bunch of different coloured leaves from another layered flower and leaves cut file using the 12x12 Paper Pad


Then I layered patterned papers behind my photo using the 6x8 Paper Pad and added it off centre on my layout on a angle so I could add all the flowers and leaves in a circular pattern around my layout then I added my title around my photo I also added buttons to the centre’s of the flowers and epoxy stickers and stickers around my layout to finish it off and then I thought I might add a little colour underneath the flowers so I used so of Vicki Boutin pigment powder with water like watercolour and applied it...




















You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Beautiful layout Anita!!!!!! I will always be a fan of handmade flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx