3 fave cocoa vanilla layouts

by - 12:25 PM

Hi there,
sharing today wow I can’t believe it’s the end of the year and sharing my 3 favourite layouts from this year with cocoa vanilla studio design team
Starting off with my butterfly layout  using the happiness collection The idea behind this layout is one we all experience at one time or another a taste or a smell from childhood and for me that was at the beach on the swings with a raspberry ice cream and butterflies always seemed magical in some way

I’ve added a few close up pictures and you can check out my original blog post for my layout here




My second layout today 
is of my daughters Eve and Kara taking selfie’s and just having fun
My inspiration for this layout was to use the 6x8 paper pad the heart background cut file adding all the different pattern papers from the unforgettable collection and laying cut files

Close up pictures and pop on over and Check out my original blog post here 



For my third favourite layout using the unforgettable collection 
As they say inspiration is all around us and mine just happened to be right in front of me!!
 I was inspired by a plate I have for my ephemera and bits on my desk that has triangles scattered on it so I thought this triangle confetti background cut file from Paige Evans was just perfect. 

Here are some close up pictures and Check out my original blog post here 




I hope you liked my 3 favourite layouts from this year 
 have a wonderful Christmas and new year!!


Happy crafting..










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx