Christmas cards

by - 10:00 AM

Hi crafty friends , 
 sharing some fun Christmas cards using cut files as the main focal point of the card.. I always love giving family handmade cards for Christmas especially when I can’t be with them for the holidays...



For all the cards I decided on the colours I was going to use I went through all the papers in the truly grateful collection and for my first card I’m using the candy cane cut file then cut up a 12 x 12 bit of pink cardstock to make 3 cards then I chose paper 3 and trimmed it down to fit my card then using a embossing folder I embossed the paper with tiny Christmas trees and sanded it before applying to my card. I then used paper from the 6x8 ,12x12 paper pad and paper 20 to back the cut file and to finish off the card I added glitter and wood button and a few scattered enamel hearts from the mixed embellishments.


For the second card I used the pink cardstock as my card base pattern paper from the 6x8  paper pad trimmed down to fit my card base then I cut out Christmas tree branches cut file using a pattern paper from the 12x12 paper pad and then I cut out the holiday bow and backed it with paper 24 and added it in the center of the tree and adhered it to the card adding some glitter around the edges of the branches and a wood button in the middle of the bow and to finish it off with a few enamel hearts from the mixed embellishments 


For my last card I decided on this cute little car...
I used the pink cardstock again for my card base pattern paper from the 6x8 paper to add to my card base then I backed the slug bug Christmas tree cut file with papers from the 6x8 , 12x12 , paper 20 and 2x2 Paper Pads and adhered it to the card and to finish it off I added glitter to the Christmas tree and added wood buttons to the wheels a sentiment from the epoxy phrase stickers and a few scattered enamel hearts from the mixed embellishments.

I hope I’ve given you some last minute Christmas card inspiration ...
Happy crafting...





You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Love Love ! A pink plaid Punch Bug would be a car of my dreams :D I really love the embossed back of your first card. I have folders tucked away, not seeing any action! You always inspire dear <3 gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx