life is good

by - 12:00 PM

 Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a colourful layout for our first throw back Thursday for 2020 using the bohemian dream collection ... wow I can’t believe it’s been a year and I’m still having so my fun with Zoe’s collections they are so bright and beautiful... so my layout to day is all about my kitty Kushan..
It must be good to be a cat !! Not a care in the world, all curled up snoring his little head off ...
For my layout today my inspiration is the pattern paper flower child from this collection. I wanted to use those colours of the little flower clusters..

I started off by cutting out a few cut files the envelope by Paige Evans with paper boho bits and flower clusters from the silhouette design store, I back both flower clusters with the same pattern papers - boho bits , flower child , beautiful mess and the green pattern papers from boys rule straight and narrow and fun and games 


Then next I matted my light yellow cardstock on pattern paper flower child then I wanted to add more of that bright pink colour so using another cut file heat confetti from Paige Evans I cut on thick cardstock to use as a stencil , I mixed the strawberry pigment powder with modeling paste till I had the desired colour and added it in 2 place’s on my background.


Then I started to add the flowers and the envelope to the layout popping them up with double sided foam tape to add a bit of dimension , I added some ephemera and accessory stickers to my photo and a flair to the centre of one flower. I popped out some of the chipboard titles and added some yellow paint to make my title pop and adhered them down 

To finish of my layout I added a butterfly from the ephemera pack and enamel dots scattered around the flower clusters... and a stitched border around my Light yellow cardstock 


check out my video here




I hope you have a enjoyed my colourful throwback Thursday inspiration today 
Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx