beautiful

by - 6:00 AM

Hi crafty friends, sharing a bright and colour layout using the beautiful collection from Paige Truly Grateful .. I absolutely love it when all the flowers are in bloom!! All the beautiful butterflies and bees are flying around the garden visiting each flower it’s truly a beautiful sight..


I started with purple cardstock and my Silhouette Cameo 3 and cut out the beautiful butterfly background cut file And once cut I matted my green pattern papers from the  12x12 Paper Pad on the leftover bit of purple cardstock And machine stitched around the edges 


Then I backed the butterfly background cut file with Paper 03 Paper 06 , Paper 01 and paper from the  12x12 Paper Pad Then I applied double sided foam tape to the back and adhered it down in the middle of my green pattern paper 


I then matted my photo with papers from the  12x12 Paper Pad and a doily from my stash and adhered it to my layout just off centre, then I add florals from theFloral Die Cuts that I fussy cut around to take away the white edge and then I added 2 Wooden Buttons to the centre of the flowers and tucked more fussy cut flowers and leaves from a pattern paper from the  12x12 Paper Pad


Using the beautiful coloured  Thickers I added my title at the top of my photo and to finish it of I added a flick of white mist and and little enamel hearts from the Mixed Embellishments pack....





I hope I’ve given you some Colourful fun crafty inspiration today..
happy crafting!

SUPPLIES:   Silhouette Cameo 3 Stickers , Thickers12x12 Paper Pad ,Mixed Embellishments ,Wooden Buttons , Floral Die Cuts ,  Paper 03 , Paper 06 , Paper 01
Cut file:BUTTERFLY BACKGROUND 290541  by Paige Evans


Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx