Love This

by - 7:00 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
sharing a love layout using the beautiful unforgettable collection.. I using a photo of my kitty Kushan, I guess most people wouldn’t know this but he is blind as he had a stroke 3 years ago and has become very clingy to the point he meows all the time and wants to be picked up and hugged or just be close so he like to lay on my legs while I play video games or watch tv... 


Ok so for my layout today I was inspired by a plate I have for my ephemera and bits on my desk that has triangles scattered on it so I thought this triangle confetti background cut file from Paige Evans was just perfect.
I used my cameo to cut out the background on white cardstock and back it with black cardstock 

Then using another cut file from Paige Evans this time the word love I cut with my cameo in white cardstock 
And backed the heart with my photo and the rest of the letters with natural beauty from the 6x8 paper pad
Then I added some double sided foam tape to the back a added it in the middle of the layout 

Then I fussy cut out some flowers from patterned paper glorious to add floral's around the cut file word
And for the other part of my title I use the word this from the foam title stickers and a few phrase stickers from the accessory stickers to the bottom of the love cut file.
Then I pulled out the ephemera and started adding it around the photo and cut files 



Then to finish off the layout with a few enamel dots at the top and bottom of my layout.

 check out my process video here




I hope I’ve given you some more inspiration today.
Happy crafting..


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx