Roses layout - kitaholic oct main kit

by - 7:53 AM


Hi there crafty friends,
Sharing my last layout using the October main kit from kitaholic kits using cocoa vanilla studio unforgettable 
I decided to scrap a photo of my roses in the garden as the colours matched so well the green with the pops of pink...


For the background I used a dots stencil and hybrid ink in pink to add some texture and colour 
I did lots of layering of the flowers at the bottom of my matted photo...I also clustered a few at the top of my page to add a diagonal focal point ...You can check out my process video at the bottom of this post...











Thanks for stopping by my blog
Happy crafting..








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx