Halloween layout

by - 7:00 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
sharing a fun Halloween layout using the beautiful bohemian dream collection ... I had a fun idea to make a little witches hat and put it on our kitty  Luna's head and take a photo as you can see she was not impressed at all but I think it’s pretty cute...

I started off by choosing abstract pattern paper and a cut file spiderweb heart from Paige Evans and adhered the cut out spiderweb heart in the center of the white cardstock.
Then using embroidery thread I had stitched around the web in purple then I matted the rest of the abstract pattern paper behind my trimmed white cardstock and machine stitched around the edges

Using my cameo and another cut file Halloween from Paige Evans 
I used pattered paper abundant and then using beautiful mess pattern paper to back the Halloween cut file 
I then matted my photo on Gypsy heart and dreamer and adhering it down
I then added double sided foam tape to to the back of the Halloween word to pop it up and adhered it down across the bottom of the photo 


Using the accessory stickers I added a few to the top of my photo then some flowers from the ephemera pack around the photo and web and to finish off the layout I add a few enamel stars in 3 different colours.


check out my process video here





I hope I’ve given you some cute Halloween inspiration today..
Happy crafting..




You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. You put so much love and prettiness into each design you create! I love your mauve spider web with all that stitching! I wish every black kitty waiting for a forever home gets one soon. People can be funny about black kitties. We have two and they're real lovebugs <3 Happy Halloween Sweetie xK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx