kitty mini album

by - 4:13 PM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a fun little mini album using the MINI ALBUM cut file and the beautiful Truly Grateful collection. My mini is all about our kitty Kushan who’s blind and spends most of his time sleeping in versus spots around the house.


I started off with a piece of patterned paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and using my cameo to cut out the MINI ALBUM 283408 cut file, once cut out I folded on all the score lines added a strip of pattern Paper 10 for my ribbon and cut out the bow using Paper 24 and decorated using a flower from the Ephemera Die Cuts and a heart from the Epoxy Stickers . On the cover of the mini I add a mini doily a die cut circle cut from Paper 06 and a heart punched from Paper 10 with a puffy heart from the Epoxy Stickers in the middle 


Then I started to decorate the inside of the mini using my cameo I cut out the inserts in the cut file using Paper 03Paper 06Paper 09Paper 10 and using my sewing machine I add a border around each piece of paper and adhered it down , then matted my photos of papers from the 6x8 Paper Pad .


I did lots of little clusters of flowers from the Floral Die Cuts and Ephemera Die Cuts and a wood button from the Wooden Buttons and then adding a few stickers from the Stickers sheet I also added the Puffy Phrase Stickers and Puffy Stickers to each photo 











Cut file:MINI ALBUM 283408  by Paige Evans



Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx