Meow! Layout

by - 8:00 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
Sharing my third layout for the month using the Kitaholic kits main kit
I’m using a photo of myself using a filter having a bit of fun...

I started off my using my cameo and cutting out a cut file heart confetti background by Paige evans
Then using my scalloped scissors I cut down one side and then add 2 strips to the edge then add a hand stitched line with golden thread , then I used my paper trimmer to cut the cardstock down to 12x12 


Then I matted my photo and started add the embellishments around the photo and tucking some in the photo layers ..I used more cut files a branch cut file from Paige Evans and a flower that I made that was leftover from my first layout using cut files from the silhouette design store 


I added my title and stamped it’s a new day beside my title and to finish it off with a few enamel dots.





Check out my process video of how this layout came together 



Pop on over and check out the Kitaholic kits ..




You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Totally adorable Anita! You're so cute :D I really love the treatment you've designed on the right border!! That looks so pretty bringing pink over to the edge <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx