be merry layout

by - 2:22 PM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a bright and colourful Christmas layout using the beautiful truly grateful collection by Paige Evans ...I love this time of the year leading up to Christmas, all the decorations and shops playing Christmas songs..


For my layout today I wanted to use the geometric deer and confetti stars cut files together I started by using my cameo 3 and cutting out the deer in white cardstock then the confetti stars on a 12x12 white cardstock for my background then I trimmed my 12x12 white cardstock down along with a patterned paper from the 12x12 paper pad then applied it to paper 20 to add a border around the edge


Next I machine stitched around the edge of the white cardstock to give it a stitched boarder then using double sided foam tape I adhered the deer in the centre of my background then I matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 paper pad and tucked it just underneath the edge of the deer


I fussy cut flowers from one of the papers from the 12x12 paper pad and paper 10 for the leaves then using embroidery cottons I add coloured stitching to add extra texture to the flowers then I adhered them in a cluster on the deers head and to the bottom of my photo 


I used the thickers to add my title in between the deers antlers then I added stickers and puffy stickers around to decorate the layout.







I hope I’ve given you some fun crafty inspiration today..happy crafting!


  by Paige Evans




Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx