xoxo layout

by - 12:00 PM

Hi crafty friends,
sharing a love layout for cocoa vanilla studio full of floral's using fussy cut flowers and die cuts flowers from unforgettable (do you like fussy cutting?) I think it’s one of those things that’s just relaxes me while I watch a show ...I’m totally hooked on prodigal son tv show at the moment.. and yep I’m one of those peeps who totally love’s crime shows!!.. well anyway back to my layout..

I started off by using story teller as my base of my layout and I wanted to have hearts popping in the background so I used a cut file from Paige Evans’s wonky hearts background and cut it out with my cameo in the center of the patterned paper so I could trim the paper down to add unscripted behind it and have a pink border as well. Then I machine stitched around the edges to add a extra textured border.


Next using a paper from happiness botanical bliss I used another cut file for my title from Paige Evans’s XOXO and I wanted to back it with white cardstock so I offset the design to add another layer behind to make it a bit stronger and to pop that floral design.

I matted my photo on papers from pretty bits and add stickers from the accessory stickers around my photo and in the layers. I then fussing cut flowers from patterned paper glorious to tuck underneath the my title

And using flowers from the ephemera die cuts I tucked them underneath the edges of the title and scattered them around adding little flowers on top of my cut file title 

I used the mint enamel dots to add extra colour around the flowers and tucked a few clear stickers in the flower clusters and to finish off I used some glitter glue to add a few little dots inside the tiny flowers.



I hope I’ve given you some floral inspiration today..
Happy crafting everyone..







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx