happy times layout

by - 11:30 PM

Happy crafty Tuesday,
sharing a fun layout using the beautiful Happiness collection.
The idea behind this layout is one we all experience at one time or another a taste or a smell from childhood and for me that was at the beach on the swings with a raspberry ice cream.

So I started off by creating the Popsicle's using a cut file from doodlebug available in the silhouette store and pattern papers - bright and beautiful, botanical bliss, meadow, good vibes
Then using a butterfly cut file from the silhouette studio I cut out in sprinkles and to back it with expressive pattern paper


Then next using a background hearts cut file I cut out on white cardstock backing it with frame of mind pattern paper and and a few little bits of so fresh from the 6x8 paper pad before adding a stitched border around the edge. I added the butterfly off center and the biggest Popsicle I created in the center of the butterfly 


Using good vibes from the 6x8 paper pad I then mattered my photo and tucked it under the edge of the butterfly wing to the right. Next using the die cut pack I added some flowers to the Popsicle in the middle of the butterfly and around the photo and a few other pieces and my title. 
Using the clear stickers I cut some in half to add around the layout and just underneath the butterfly.



I wanted to add a few more little flowers from the die cut pack to the background so I added them randomly around the layout . Then using the accessory stickers I added a few around my photo.

To finish off my layout I add 2 more little butterflies that I painted and added mini popsicle's in the middle with a bit of glitter glue to give it shine 

So I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration full of colour 
and a cute little way to make little embellishments for your layout cause it’s super fun.

Crafty hugs..xx













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx