decor plate with Redesign with Prima

by - 12:03 PM

Hey there,
I know I’ve been a little slack adding projects to my blog if you are a follower of my blog.. sorry!
But if you follow my social media you would have seen this project I created for Prima 
So I’ve also created a process video of how I created this decor plate 



I’ve also added a picture of the transfer that I’ve used the colours very as my plate isn’t white 
It has a pink tone to the white bits in the transfer. You can probably get this transfer from scrapbook.com or other crafty stores that sell Prima products just ask in store if they can get it in for you or you can get the plate kit you would just have to add the pink paint in 



All products are listed in the description box in the video 


Thanks for stopping by my blog..
Crafty hugs..xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx