summer sunshine layout

by - 5:39 PM

Hi there,
So sharing my layout for Prima using the fabulous new golden coast collection it’s so pretty 
With all the pinks and greens... for this layout I really wanted a pattern paper background but I thought it would be fun to create my own with white cardstock and acrylic paint so I decided on grey colour as I didn’t want the background to be to dark and take away from the rest of the layout so using acrylic Metallique Paint ain’t silver spoon I mixed it with a little water to thin it out like watercolour and added brush strokes across my white cardstock all the way to the top.



Then using a stencil and crackle texture paste and a little vintage rose acrylic paint and applied it over the stencil 
Allowed it to dry naturally before  I trimmed of some to back it with pattern paper from the 12x12 paper pad and added a machine stitched around the border


Once I had all the flowers from one of the 12x12 pattered papers cut out I wanted to have the flowers cascade digitally across the layout from the top right side to the bottom left clustering them around the photo and the bottom left 


I layered pattern papers from the 12x12 paper pad and 3x4,4x6and 6x6 paper pad to get different sized patterns
After layering my photo with pattern papers I added so crepe paper ruffles to the bottom to add more of that pink colour that is in the fussy cut flowers then adding a doily in the photo layer to add another pretty touch of lace and then I adhere it down and started adding the fussy cut flowers around my photo and at the bottom left side of the 
Cardstock I also add a few flowers using double sided foam tape to pop them up and some flowers tucking them in the layers and on top.

To finish off the layout I added chipboard stickers and crystals 
And a flick of gold acrylic paint 








It really was a fun layout to create and I think I’ll be creating another version of this for sure 
Maybe next time I’ll actually do a process video 
Crafty hugs..xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx