squeeze the day layout

by - 9:20 PM

Happy Thursday 
Sharing a layout created for Prima using the new fruit paradise collection 
I’m using a photo of  a sunny Sunday drive, that we love to do.


I started with a pattern paper background and backing with a pattern paper 
I machine stitching around the border 
Then adding a stencil using the crackle paste 


I layered several pattern papers underneath my photo and adding crepe paper 
Adding to my background and tucking fussy cut flowers around my photo 


I clustered flowers and leaves on each side of my photo 
Tucking a tag in the layers of my photo and adding more fussy cut elements 


I added die cut ephemera to my photo for my title 










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx