Love you latte layout | Kraft plus Challenge

by - 5:55 AM

Hi there,
So today I'm sharing a layout I created for the kraft plus challenge for this month 
As #neatncraftycutz yep my cut file shop is sponsoring the challenge offering up 5 cut files of the winners choice 
So pop on over there and check out their blog 



Following the colours and sketch I pulled out some doodlebug cream and sugar 
And chose to go with a minimal layout using the sketch as a Gide 
I layered my kraft cardstock on the hearts paper 


I used the die cuts and stickers as sub titles


I only layered a few patterned papers as I wanted to stay with the colours 



Here is the cut file I used on my layout 

I made a banner from twine and the die cuts 
I used a small sticker for my title 


I flicked blue and white on the background and machine stitched around the border of my 
Kraft cardstock 


So pop on over to the kraft plus blog and check it out 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx