February 2, 2017

Love you latte layout | Kraft plus Challenge

Hi there,
So today I'm sharing a layout I created for the kraft plus challenge for this month 
As #neatncraftycutz yep my cut file shop is sponsoring the challenge offering up 5 cut files of the winners choice 
So pop on over there and check out their blog 



Following the colours and sketch I pulled out some doodlebug cream and sugar 
And chose to go with a minimal layout using the sketch as a Gide 
I layered my kraft cardstock on the hearts paper 


I used the die cuts and stickers as sub titles


I only layered a few patterned papers as I wanted to stay with the colours 



Here is the cut file I used on my layout 

I made a banner from twine and the die cuts 
I used a small sticker for my title 


I flicked blue and white on the background and machine stitched around the border of my 
Kraft cardstock 


So pop on over to the kraft plus blog and check it out