Happiness Layout and process video | Kaisercraft DT

by - 11:30 PM

Hi there,
today I'm sharing a layout and process video 
When I first saw this collection I was like oh my gosh....
Those flowers are just beautiful !

So with this layout I new I wanted to create some design going across the page
So I went through my dies and when I found the hexagon die I knew the pattern I wanted to create 
I started with my white cardstock and popping colour behind my cardstock using 
P2247 Ohana B side and machine stitched around the border of the cardstock 
Then using the hexagon die I cut out some from P2242 Aloha and PS472 Rattan

Here is my process video 



I used one of my silhouette cut files flower doily to go behind my photo layers 
I used the wood flourishes and the collectables to embellish my layout 



Around my photo and at the top left hand corner 




I added a phrase sticker at the top of my photo 


The collectable words are perfect for a title and are great for clustering 





Kaisercraft products: P2247 Ohana|P2242 Aloha |PS479 Rattan Embossed
SS331 Sticker sheet|CT874 collectables|P2241 Pink Hibiscus |FL594 Lifes a beach flourish pack
Other: machine stitching|flower doily cut file| vellum

I hope you enjoyed my layout and process video today 
Crafty hugs Anita..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx