Smile Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 8:43 AM

Hi there,
So today I'm sharing a layout I created for our group challenge using the stamps and dies

This is a fabulous collection to play with and the gloss patterned paper is just perfect for watercolour
I started with the gloss patterned paper for my background 
Using the navy and peacock shimmer dust from colour blast 

I wet a bit of plastic first and then flicked the shimmer dust on to the plastic 
And waiting for the colour to spread . Then I smooshed it down and flattened it out with my hand
Then let dry. added some patterned paper behind it and machine stitched around the border 

I fussy cut heaps of flowers adding the beside my matted photo 
I stamped the doily stamp on vellum and embossed with a pink zing

Then added stickers from the sticker sheet and did some more stamping 
Added some sparkles to the centers of my flowers and I was done



"Smile" Layout By Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft products: P2232 Mantra |P2233 Sekar |P2235 Telaga |P2236 Kemala
PS477 Mandala gloss |SS330 Sticker Sheet
DD947 Mosaic die and stamp set |RS408 Sparklets Crystal 
Other: shimmer dust | machine stitching | black ink | vellum | embossing powder



Thanks for stopping by my blog today 

Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx