MR Kitty Layout and process video | Colour Blast DT

by - 9:00 AM

Hi there,
 today sharing my layout and process video my last project for colour blast 
I've had a blast playing with the products 



So today I'm sharing some fun with misting with stencils


I've combined 2 stencils the first one is text and the other stars
I sprayed the first stencils with colour blast colour spray rainforest and let dry
Then I sprayed the star stencil with colour blast colour shimmer spray bling
To match my Colours of my patterned paper 

Here is my. Process video of how I created my layout 





I used colour blast colour embossing powder bling to emboss a butterfly stamp 


I also used the color blast colour embossing powder Envy to emboss a flower stamp to go under my flowers 


Under both flowers I added the embossed flowers 




colour blast colour spray rainforest
 color blast colour embossing powder Envy
colour blast colour shimmer spray bling
colour blast colour embossing powder bling 






Happy crafting xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx