Selfie Time Layout | Shop and Crop

by - 9:55 PM


Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using bobunny butterfly kisses and doodlebug washi and mini doily 
Same kind of idea I had for the layout like the last layout I did with fussy cutting out a heap of the flowers leaves and butterflies . But this time I wanted to add a big diecut doily behind the photo



So I pulled out my tablet and drew a doily design that would be Lacey behind the photo 
and then I cut it out with my cameo at about 8x8 big enough to add the design in front 
I trimmed down my white cardstock so I would have a border around the edge after layering on another bit of cardstock then glued down the doily 


Then I went to work fussy cutting all the flowers leaves and butterfly's out and started laying out my design 
Then Matted my photo on a bit of patterned paper and added a mini doily under 2 corners of my photo 


I also added a few little stickers and my diecut title selfie time


Then I added sequins, washi tape to finish off the layout 


Product used 
Bobunny butterfly kisses ,doodlebug washi tape and mini doily , neatNcraftycutz cut file
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx