U are the Bomb Layout + new Cutfile

by - 9:36 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout that I created using the colour challenge at Anna's craft cupboard for this month 
I started with the colours of the colour palette and my new cut file cut in white cardstock 



I layered the navy floral paper that I cut the middle out of
on top of the bright pink and added my cut file cut on top


Then once I liked the look I backed the cut file with navy and aqua 




Then I added the little heart stickers and my gold thickers


Added a foiled bit of card behind my photo and a bit of 
Patterned paper 


And a zebra diecut and a little heart sticker





 

Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx