bee true layout | shop and crop

by - 12:00 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using bobunny butterfly kisses and farmers market 
I sat down and fussy cut out a heap of the flowers leaves and butterflies 



I started by using the blue patterned paper from farmers market 

Then I trimmed down my white cardstock 
And I machine stitched a border around the border 


Then i matted my photo on some of the blue farmers market patterned papers 
And added som vellum behind and stuck it down in the middle 

Then I started placing the fussy cut flowers across the page

Once I liked the way they looked I started gluing them down and add some with 
Double sided foam dots

Then I added some stickers and butterfly's to finish it off

Product used 
Bobunny butterfly kisses , farmers market 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx