Remembrance Day Layout | Kaisercraft

by - 11:30 PM


Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout for kaisercraft using the lovely vintage collection 



With this layout I wanted to use my butterfly cutfile and a photo of my daughter Kara 

I used my silhouette cameo and patterned paper from the collection and it the butterfly out
Then I cut a silhouette image of the butterfly and added it behind 
I fussy cut around Kara in the photo adding her in the middle 


I used the sticker sheet and cut the flowers in half and added them top an bottom of my layout 
Then used some collectables and stapled them to the top right hand corner 


I added collectables behind my photo 
Using the alphas I added my title and the hello 





And then I layered the cards from the speciality paper and collectables and stapled them together 
And added them to the layout 



Kaisercraft products: P2223 Telegraph |P2225 Postal |PS476 Letters
SS329 Sticker Sheet |CT872 Collectables |AS253 Alpha stickers ivory
AS252 Alpha stickers white |T302  mounting foam 
T314 Double sided tape |FL592 Floursh pack Hello
Other : butterfly cutfile




















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx