Always Layout | Kraft + Challenge

by - 6:54 PM

hi ..
so today I've played with the Kraft plus challenge for this month 
So the bow cutfile is one of my fav cuts that I've designed 
My photo is of my cute little kitty laying in front of the back doorway 


He spends a lot of time doing that lol
I punched little flower to add in the center of my bows and added little brads in the centers 
I used vellum behind my photo layers and a vellum die cut behind some fussy cut flowers 


I used another cutfile leaf and dipped it in some color blast bling embossing powder 


I used a die cut from a Kaisercraft Collection 
And stamped a little AC stamp love this at the bottom



crate paper 
colour blast shimmer spray snow white
colour blast embossing powder bling
paper twine,brads,pubched flowers
kaisercraft die cut
AC stamp 

check out the challenge here


Thanks for stopping by..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx