October layouts | 2 Crafty Chipboard

by - 8:00 AM

Hi..
 today im  sharing 2 layouts and 2 process videos


"Dream layout"
With this layout I went for the colours blue,green and a dark grey 
 Here is my process video of my layout.
To view VIDEO CLICK HERE




 I inked and Embossed the flourish using 2 different colours

I inked the circle dot frame and added green rhinestones



I embossed the lovely little feather with stormy weather (dark grey)



Then I inked the chipboard word dream and backed it with patterned paper



And here is a close up you can see how sparkly those rhinestones pop on that frame




2 Crafty products used

flourish adornment set 3
Circle-Dot-Frames
Mini-Words-2
Handrawn-Feathers



"just the girls layout"
With this layout I started with some colours in mind
But I ended up with having the darkness in the background and the pops of colour in the foreground 

To view VIDEO CLICK HERE

My idea was to blend the background with the dark and have a sublime pink
Mixed in 
I embossed the Rose vine with colour blast storm weather as I wanted them to stand out



And I embossed leafy shrub with colour blast Apple of my eye



Then with my title I wanted it like a 2 tone colour so I embossed it with colour blast leather
And added a light pink tot the top and bottom



And with the butterflies I inked them with a light pink and added some rhinestone






2 Crafty products used
Leafy Shrub Set 2
Rose Vine Border
sharon-butterflies
Just-the-Girls







Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my layouts & that
I have given you a little inspiration.
Happy Crafting..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx