Great Day layout | Scrap the girls October Challenge

by - 8:00 AM

Hi
Today I'm sharing my take on this months challenge over at scrap the girls 
We have a lovely moodboard this month

Here is my take on this months challenge 
Looking at the moodboard I wanted to include a feather on my layout somewhere 
I decided to use the feathers template on one side of my layout 
I mixed colour blast colour spray
Violet, bubblegum, road base to get the egg plant colour 



I added clusters of flowers 
I flicked som colour blast colour shimmer spray 
Stormy weather and apple of my eye 
And then I mixed some colour blast colour mica powder mint with water


I added some 2 crafty chipboard and inked them with KC island ink


And added some of my favourite embelishments rhinestones 


2crafty chipboard 
Kaisercraft paper ,ink, template ,flowers 
AC stamp
Colour blast shimmer spray,colour spray 

Thanks for popping by and checking out my blog..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx