Weekend selfie layout | shop and crop moodboard

by - 10:02 AM

Hi, 
I had a fabulous creative weekend I'm enjoying just playing and cutting paper 
And I also got some design team projects done too , my oldest daughter is up for a weeks holiday and has been great seeing her and catching up on stuff she's been doing on the sunny coast and uni 




With my title it's a off cut of my other layout and I backed it with darker patterned paper from the fancy free collection and I added gold foil alphas to photo as part of my title


And I had a few crate paper embelishments sitting in my bowl on the desk so I popped a few on this layout 


I layered the flowers and popped them up on pop dots

so here is the fab moodboard


Crate ephemera
Pink paislee fancy free 6x6paper pad
American crafts white cardstock 
Colour blast shimmer spray
Gold foil alphas 
Cameo

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx