Totally cute layout | scrapping clearly challenge 4

by - 10:27 AM

Hi,
So this is my second layout for the cyber crop challenge 4
I wanted to use the same paper pad 6x6 fancy free and make another layout with it


as i knew where my photo was going i used a kaisercraft stencil 
and some colour Blast shimmer spray rose petal for behind mt photo layers


under my photo layers ive used one of my cut files the Hearts doily

you can find it here in my etsy shop

shes growing up so fast .. high school next year 
ive use one of her selfies that she loves to take and that she wanted me to scrap




i use some gold foiled thickers ive had in my stash


pink paislee fancy free 6x6 paper pad
AC cardstock white
crape paper pink
Neat n Crafty cutz file - hearts Doily
kaisercraft stencil
Colour blast shimmer spray rose petal

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx