Hello Love | Scrap the Girls July Challenge

by - 9:00 AM

Hi..
Happy July it's the new scrap the girls challenge 
This month we have a fabulous sketch



Here is what I came up with I went with a light colour palette 
using crate paper Hello Love paper pad



using a prima stencil i added a light blue to texture paste and applied it in 3 spots on my background 



i layered patterned papers and added a doily die cut ,pink flower and a leaves silhouette cut 
Purchase



i also layered pattern papers under my photo and made a tag to go behind my photo
and added a few little things Perls and butterfly 



Crate Paper - Hello Love paper pad
DD776 Ornate Charm Die
Prima Flowers Salvage District #586461
prima 6x6 Stencil Tubaroses #579937

SB789 Pearls - Chino



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx