oh Baby love | Prima BAP Challenge

by - 4:31 PM

Hi..
Today I played with one of my birthday gifts the fabulous new collection 
By Prima heaven sent absolutely lovely 
So I thought I would join in on this months BAP 





With this layout I started with the strips of patterned paper 
Then once I had that decided 


I added the stencilled background with pink and added a flick of blue


I fussy cut some images from the pattern paper 


And put some layers of patterned paper behind my photo and fussy cut my title from the lovely cards in the back of the paper pad I also added a few flowers here and there 


I absolutely adore this collection it's so sweet .


The product used
prima Marketing A4 Heaven Sent Collection Kit #586911
Prima Flowers Salvage District #586461
prima 6x6 Stencil Tubaroses #579937









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx