Stuck Sketches Guest Design Team

by - 9:33 PM

Hi
I'm super excited to be guesting over at stuck for sketches this month 
When I first looked at the sketch I was thinking lots of white space but I just recently received 
Some colour blast products and I couldn't wait to play with it and some fabulous 2crafty chipboard 


So here is the fun sketch pop on over and check out the inspiration from the DT 

I went a little more mixed media on this layout then I normally do and I love how it turned out
The photo on the layout is a wide shot of my mum and Bobby fishing 
 I think this layout would look lovely in a frame..


I used all 3 products from the colour range of the colour blast the paste,embossing powder and mist
I also used some of the little cut outs from another layout I created using my cameo
Adding a little bit of ink to the edges to contrast with the beautiful patterned papers from Prima salvage district .


I used the embossing powder on the flowers of the chipboard 
The paste in the background using a stencil 
And flicked the mist in the background over the top of the stencilled paste


I also used some stamps on my background around the edges of the stencilled paste
The 2 crafty chipboard is fits perfectly around the photo tucking the tail end of the chipboard behind the photo gives it that wonderful cluster on the side of the photo, topped off with one of those beautiful flowers from Prima the gold kiss box flowers I did remove the center of the flower and used it on a card so no waste their.. I tucked a few stamped clocks under my photo and cluster and under my title 


Supplys used
Kaisercraft patterned paper 
Prima marketing salvage district 
Prima Fairy Bella journaling cards
Kaisercraft stamp
Kaisercraft stencil
Prima flowers
Colour blast 
2 crafty chipboard 

Thanks for stopping by 
Xx



You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch, I love how you made it your own and used lots of fun goodies! Thank you for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx