Imagine life with out colour | More then words challenge

12:36 PM

Hi..
Happy Monday ... 
Having a bit of a play today with the June challenge over at the more then words challenge blog 

Using Canson watercolour paper I sprayed with watercolour 
Then I used some impasto and mixed white paint with it and applied it to a Prima stencil


And using a Prima stamp inked it in metallic gold paint and stamped it randomly over my background 



I used patterned paper from Kaisercraft and did some layering then adding my 2 crafty chipboard that I heat embossed with a light pink
Added some Prima flowers and another Prima stamp that I absolutely adore and heat embossed with white and add ed a few more flowers and my title 



Product used
kaisercraft paper
canson watercolour paper
2 crafty chipboard flourish adornment set 3
american crafts thickers and embossing powder
prima stamp #541866
prima stamp #542016
Prima Vintage Emporium flowers #586539
Prima Flowers Salvage District #586461
prima 6x6 Stencil Tubaroses #579937
Prima Paper Clay #814991
clay mould,cotton thread,impasto,watercolour ,white paint


Ab- hugs Tag

You Might Also Like

6 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx