Picture perfect layout | Couture creations

by - 3:32 PM

Hi ...
sharing a layout today for couture creations 
using more ultimate crafts magnolia lane and the lovely dies


I started off by selecting a bit of pattern paper 
And using some texture paste I lightened the center of the pattern paper

Then I cut out a design with my cameo on some white cardstock and trimmed the edges and glued and machine stitched around the edge to add a border
fussy cut flowers,leaves,birdcage and add some layers behind the photo using the square magnolia frame die and other bits of patterned paper  
Add a few butterflies from the ephemera pack


Die cut the magnolia corners die adding them to 2 corners of the photo
Embossed chipboard word with embossing powder and glue down title 


you can find my cut file here



Happy crafting everyone I hope you ave enjoyed my creation.
Here are the products I've used

ULT157485 Magnolia Lane 12x12 paper pad
ULT157530 Sqare Magnolia frame die
ULT157528 Magnolia corners die
ULT200008 cardstock white
UTL157515 Magnolia Lane diecut ephemera



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx