I Love you Layout | Kraft Plus Challenge

by - 1:14 PM

Hi there..
Another steaming hot muggie day in the studio today 
but I did end up having a bit of a play and joined in on the Kraft plus challenge 

I didn't have any hounds tooth patterned paper so the next best thing was to create my own
Using paintshop and the silhouette studio 

I wanted the hounds tooth pattern to stand out so I added a light pattern paper behind it
Then I used a Tom holtz stencil using texture paste across the page 

I the white of craft really makes it pop in the background 
I'm a big fan of pink and white 


I fussy cut some of the flowers from the patterned paper 
And added pop dots to one and a few silhouette cut leaves


Products used
Crate paper hello love
Kraft cardstock 
Silhouette cut hounds tooth background 
Tim holtz stencil
Mont marte Texture paste 
Gold Paper clip 



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

5 comment

  1. Gobsmackingly Gorgeous..... love the pink & craft with white combo....VERY Generous of you with the Houndstooth freebie & all round a pretty much perfect LO to me!! Thanks so much for creating DESPITE the hot steamy weather & sharing with us at K+!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've made houndstooth pretty...I love how you created it, so effective! Beautiful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking Anita.... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Anita. Wonderful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx