Bliss Layout | more then words challenge

by - 8:35 PM

Hi..
Today I thought I would use another one of my cut files 
and join in on the more then words challenge and use some more of that lovely patterned paper hello love from crate paper 
I started off by using my silhouette cameo and cutting my pattern 
Then I backed it with a ombré pink pattern paper
Next I added some gesso with a stencil 



Fishing off by adding layers behind my photo 
and using a ultimate crafts die cut as one of my layers 
A few embelishments and my title 


you can get my cut file here



Hello love crate paper
Crate paper ephemera
American crafts gold foiled thickers 
Broken hearts of glass cut file
Kaisercraft flowers and stencil
Ultimate crafts die
Gesso,cotton 






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

7 comment

  1. Wow Anita, this is gorgeous & so clever the way you have cut the background out like that too. Love everything about this including that selfie of the girls. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very beautiful! I love this stencil! Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is so unique !! Brilliant idea and performance !! I love it !!Thank you for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that effect of the hearts with the cut file and ombre paper underneath! The stenciled gesso looks awesome too! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cool! Always love your work Anita! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Anita...Thank you for joining in over @ More Than words this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout love the design! Thanks for joining us this month at More Than Words! :) I would like to invite you to visit my blog this month for a giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx