Happy Birthday Card | Kaisercraft

by - 6:51 PM

Hi...
Last month I created this card for one of our Kaisercraft Dt  assignments 
To use the die and stamp set on a card


Here is what I came up with 
Using the paper pad I pulled out blue tones starting with the darkest first
Then a lighter one and then another darker strip in the middle in a pendent shape

Then I stamped the shells on a sandy coloured pattern paper from the paper pad
And added pop dots behind one of them and adhered them down 
Then next I added flowers and cut leaves behind the flowers and a sentiment an a few pearls


And of cause a flick of white mist.


"Happy Birthday" Card By Anita Bownds
DD910 Die and stamps sea shells |F648 Mini Blooms - Sea Breeze
F631 Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze |PP991 paper pad |KM111 Kaisermist White
SB718 Pearls - Bliss |IP719 Ink Black | T302  mounting foam
P2053 shells |P2056 sea grass



Thanks for looking..xx


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx