Hello There Lovely Layout | kaisercraft

by - 10:10 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing another one of my creations for Kaisercraft 
For March using the lovely finders keepers collection 

With this layout I wanted to use the stickers at the top and bottom of my layout 
I cut the floral sticker strip in half and centered it and stuck it down


Then I gathered all the papers with the same colours in the collection as the floral sticker
And I cut some layers for behind my photo and added some collectables then a die cut ,paperclip
And some fussy cut words from one of the pattern papers 


P1989 Curio |P1991 Snapshot |P1993 Treat
P1994 Teasures |PP992 paper Pad |CT851 collectables
SS308 Sticker sheet | DD745 Decorative Die Fishing net
Other silhouette cut | paperclip





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx