Love you forever layout Kaisercraft

by - 8:20 AM

Hi..
Sharing a layout I created for Kaisercraft using finders keepers collection 
I always love having lots of white space and a lovely patterned border with machine stitching 
I wanted fussy cut flowers in 2 corners of my layout 

Adding fussy cut flowers and collectables to my photo layers 
And a hand made tag,die cut and paperclip 

This layout came together quite quickly as the idea I had in my head to cluster 
The photo and to just have fussy cut flowers in the corner I think it turned out fabulous 



P1992 Collectable |P1996 Collectors |P1989 Curio
P1994 Teasures |DD555 round fancy frames |Km101 Kaisermist charcoal
other: twine |silhouette cut

Thanks for looking..xx





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx