Love Card | Kaisercraft

by - 10:56 AM

Hi ..
So this week on the Kaisercraft blog we are sharing cards 
created using the story book paper pad and the background script clear stamp



I started by selecting a patterned paper that I wanted to use as my background 
Then I inked the stamp with the clear embossing ink and used some Zing white embossing powder 

To Heat emboss my stamped image 
Then I selected a few more patterned papers from the paper pad and die cut the round fancy frame and the typewriter and then cut one of the little book covers to slip into the typewriter and added some double sided foam tape then I was done

PP993 Paper Pad |CS Clear Stamp Backgroung Script
DD365 Typewriter |DD555 round fancy frames
Other :white embossing powder








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx