Happy Bunny Card | more then words Challenge

by - 10:49 AM

H there,
Happy Easter to everyone!!
Today I woke up early made a coffee and sat down at my pc 
And i was going through my templates for making fun stuff I seen the bunny card template from heidi swapp and as its Easter and more then words are having their mini challenge 
What better way to start the day off yay...




So I decided it needed layers on the bunny so yep you guessed it I used my cameo
And made a few layers
So I started off with just plain white cardstock 
and cut out the bunny card template with my cameo 


Then I offset the template card and cut a layer for inside my card
Using a stencil added texture paste after drying added some lace ,flowers,leaves,cotton and my sentiment on a couture creations die cut


Then I started on the front cover glueing the 2 bunny layers together and machine stitching them
Adding a little bit of gesso around the edges



Then I added a flower,cotton,twine bow and leaves with a bit of glitter glue 
I embossed the wood word happy with white embossing powder 



Then a few pearls 



Products used
White cardstock 
Kaisercraft paper pad oh so lovely 
Kaisercraft blooms
Cut file leaves
Couture creations glitter glue crystalina 
Tim holtz stencil flourish ths032
Versa fine black ink
Texture paste








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx